domingo, 14 de julio de 2013

Biography

Hi.
My Name is: Libardo Garcia Quiñones, I´m 13 years old; I was born in Bogota on July 21, 1999.
I am a fun person, I consider myself a friendly, simple, with lots to learn and teach. Like with share with my family.

My family is made up:
+ My Father: Elibardo Garcia
+My Younger Sister: Valentina Garcia Q.

+ My Mother: Melida Quiñones

+ My Older Sister: Paola Garcia Q.


LIKES:

- I like to play football, have fun with my friends.
- I like listening to music
- I like to eat
- I like going out
- I like Sports

DISLIKES:

- I Don´t like sitting still
- I Don't like the Onion
- I Don't like the clutter

HOBBIES:
I like to play football to distract me and have a great. Also do a lot like physical activity.

OBJETIVES:
My Greatest Aspiration Is Becoming a Professional Football Player Great In a Good Team.

How Big My Idols:

-Falcao Garcia



- Cristiano Ronaldo


Thank You................. :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario